I am an Enterprise Lean-Agile Coach and Design Thinking expert with more than 16 years of experience in IT, almost 10 yrs in Agile and 5 yrs in Agile Coaching, Transformation & Organizational Change Management. I bring about & build healthy, self-monitoring, self-correcting and self-sustaining agile ecosystem. I've expertise in large scale distributed Agile & Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
I lead Agile Transformation journeys, direct Agile Release Train as Release Train Engineer (RTE) and Coach organizations in Lean and Design Thinking principles.
I have Industry experience in the area of financial applications, insurance & healthcare, telecom, manufacturing, retail and e-commerce applications.
- I have experience executing Agile Transformation works at Enterprise/Portfolio level for large scale, technology projects, for companies like Accenture, Infinite, Cognizant, Wipro; working with many clients like Cisco, ACS/Xerox, Wal-Mart, Telenor, MetLife, WellPoint, GM, KeyBank, etc.
- I have experience working with clients from multiple onshore locations in USA, UK and CANADA.
- I have expertise in Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, SAFe and other Scaled Agile frameworks; as well as in TDD, BDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery, Lean & Design Thinking.
- I have Coached many large scale project (up to $17M) teams (230+ resources) for a client using distributed Agile/ Scrum or 170 member strong portfolio team in SAFe.
- I also deliver training classes for leadership, PO, BO, BAs and agile teams and have trained over 700 individuals so far.
- I have experience building an Agile Centre of Excellence (CoE) from ground-up and leading the same at organization level.
- I am a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), and SAFe Agilist; and posses Masters degree in Computers.
- Expert in large scale distributed Agile and SAFe.; successfully coached many enterprise level s/w dev teams & mgmt in adopting agile processes.
- Experience of Scrum, XP, Kanban and Lean principles, Design Thinking, Agile Games, DevOps, TDD, BDD, PP, CI, CD and various other engineering practices.
- Establish and lead program level cadence and program level ceremonies.
- Organize release/PI (Big room) planning sessions, Scrum of Scrum (SoS), program retrospective & review.
- Coordinate implementation of product features within a Program Increment (PI) as RTE/VSE.
- Maintain, evaluate and report metrics on program-level plans, progress, cost and quality; and suggest areas for improvements.
- Manage risks, issues, conflicts, roadblocks and dependencies.
- Monitor program health against KPIs & enable learning techniques that results in performance improvement.
- Assist in Agile tools rolled-out like Rally, Jira, wiki, Confluence, etc
- Create content for Internal Agile Frameworks and develop materials for Agile trainings, brochures, newsletters, strategy wizard and internal/external portals.
- Active blogger; maintain personal blogging portal “Sam’s Agile Space” @ "http://blogs.mohammadsami.com"
My Hobbies, Interests & more
||Photography, Trekking & Skiing.
||Artificial Intelligence, Nuclear Physics, Space Science, Environmental Protection, Blogging as well as in Watching Hollywood Movies & News Channels.
|My Favorite Music
||Enjoy most forms of music.
|My Favorite Reads
||History, Science Fiction, Short stories, Comics, Magazines & Newspapers.
|My Preferred Movies
||Action / Suspense, Sci-Fi & Fantasy
|My Sports / Fitness
||Basketball, Badminton, Table-tennis, Soccer & Skiing.